Sunday, January 15, 2012

The manager before the apple discloses company culture: Be in always on the weekend work overtime

The unbeknown malic job culture before the individual rich guest that technology of the Internet before the apple is in charge of disclosed thisThe unbeknown malic job culture before the individual rich guest that technology of the Internet before the apple is in charge of disclosed this

Beijing time on Feburary 19 morning message, technology of the Internet before the apple is in charge of Don Maierdu (Don Melton) near future begins a person engaged in some particular pursuit of compose individual rich, the unbeknown apple before disclosing this among them is versed in the composition is changed.



memory card digital camerasFull text of article of this rich guest pauses to stride Er under:



Today is me a year when leave an apple. Now is weekday, but be opposite at that time still is Zhou Wu for me. That day in the evening, my group and " fruit company " I leave send off of a lot of ground of someone else enthusiasm.



A few colleagues of Safari and WebKit group made video, try to let me feel awkward. This did not succeed, because I won't have felt awkward. This paragraph of experience is very good still nevertheless, I like very much.



My wife and son played send off clique to be opposite together. I think, to my son, the opinion that in seeing I am working, obtains will make him astonish. Of course, this does not mean h the best selling scooby costume im brooch pins to be able to respect me in the home, but the person that will become to have a dream.



Saw that day everybody makes a person feel bitter happy half in the evening. I do not know, there is how many person in them return after me can adieu. If say me most the what that yearns for an apple, it is the person over there so. They are the point with the most excellent free canon ef 15mm apple forever.



Need reminds you, the apple is not concentration camp. Over, you have an opportunity to change the world, you also were accomplished really. Your work is very significant. The job is very interesting, the word that uses them says, also be full of a challenge. Without doubt, two respects are not lacked.



Weekday evening has been when I release this text. To major apple manager, this is working hours. To resembling me such director is such more for class employee.



Is this why? Our vice-president people need prepares a report, for Zhou Yi the conference in the morning makes good plan. We need to help them on post. Qiao Busi always can attend a meeting in those day. I need the fundamental key that a week of set good future works and plan. This is a good idea, but my suspicion has changed somewhat now.



Not be to say, malic someone else won't be mixed in the late evening work on the weekend. A lot of engineer working hours are longer than me, more painstaking than me. This is a busy place, but the choice that also is us.



Nevertheless I can not miss any works.



After retire, those who make me open-eyed is, I do not yearn for the power that once had. My self-awareness is complete still, I also did not feel myself no longer important. After awaking on Feburary 18, I discover I already did not have any subordinate. Of course, after I awoke that day, also did not have any working duty.

travel mugs stainless

Why do I retire? A lot of people can ask me. When I want to say become known word, I can say: "Because I am OK so do. "Because I am OK so do..



The fact is, I already so did.



In the apple, I come true accomplish the more in anti memory card digital cameras cipating than me. I did not dream to acquire vast power and glory, if say canon ef 15mm such thing,ever had belonged to me really. When I examine a heart, I lose sight the most popular memory laptop toshiba of lofty aspirations and great ideals, or it is drive the motivation most popular selling scooby costume that I continue to work. I am not clear that how this happens. But I feel tired really.



When you need is when a lot of people are responsible, what you owe them is morer than this. The station is in aside, meet to someone else machine may better. Accordingly I was done so.



I leave is not to start his software business. People always can think, I am having poineering heart. Nevertheless I am not such. In my heart, I am the small tinker with a good luck only.



Here, my him general calls " repair programmer " . This means me to won't regard main activity as project development. Nevertheless myself also re most popular selling t mobile prepaid cards alizes, I can jump out sometimes this frame, begin to write code afresh.



If say those who long for to having what thing is me, it is to make one master home so. So far, I just undertake this kind of activity accidentally. The result shows, writing is more difficult than project development. Who knows?



In the first my faineant the middle of a month, the page of guest of this one rich browses a quantity to exceed 500 thousand. I think this is the style of writing as a result of me won't peacockishly, this is the content as a result of writing actually.



No matter how I try hard, I leave an apple impossibly already truly. (Make sail)

No comments:

Post a Comment